[ubuntu-za] Access to internet via Proxy and AD login

Hilton Gibson hilton.gibson at gmail.com
Mon May 11 10:10:27 UTC 2015

Hi Charl

Here are some links to help you start on your noble quest ;-))
http://askubuntu.com/questions/175172/how-do-i-configure-proxies-without-gui
https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Proxy_settings

This has always been a problem for systems on our campus.

Cheers

hg

*Hilton Gibson*
Ubuntu Linux Systems Administrator