[ubuntu-za] Documentation User Group

William Walter Kinghorn williamk at dut.ac.za
Mon Mar 30 20:42:15 UTC 2015

Hi Raoul,

The problem is, that hopefully we will have people who are not technical ie. Teachers

Unless, there is a nice gui app for Sphinx that I don't know about

Mediawiki, now has VisualEditor [0] ( which they are busy improving )

Pubsweet [1] and Booktype [2] are book/manual creating software

[0] http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/VisualEditor

[1] http://www.booksprints.net/2014/04/pubsweet-enters-the-game/

[2] https://github.com/sourcefabric/Booktype

William