[ubuntu-za] ​NEWS: Companies really want Linux-savvy employees and they want them now | ZDNet

Clinton Bester clintyb at gmail.com
Mon Mar 9 03:49:33 UTC 2015

Yea, I would greatfully do it that is start a linux job board, but that
article is really not south african. Companies do not pay very good, and
expect the world for minimal wages, in all honesty. South Africans are so
Microsoft brainwashed...
Eish.... Ubuntu, is some goverment funding. Centos is usually handed into
the reserve back. And open suse?, No, its doctor suse.
Really linux in this country, you have to be kidding. Unless the goverment
will sanction microsoft. Chances are remote...

Enjoy
Clint