[ubuntu-za] Fwd: [loco-contacts] Ubuntu Global Jam planning hangout

Neil Oosthuizen nlsthzn at gmail.com
Tue Jan 20 17:49:41 UTC 2015

Below is a mail about an up and coming Google Hangout for those interested
in the idea of the Ubuntu Global Jam... and I thought that this blog post (
http://mhall119.com/2015/01/ubuntu-loco-team-global-jam-packs/) is also
interesting in letting us know what resources are available to us being a
verified LoCo and all... we should make use of this IMO.

Neil