[ubuntu-za] Follow up from LOCO Ubuntu ZA re-verification

Raoul Snyman raoul at snyman.info
Mon Jan 19 20:00:02 UTC 2015

On 19/01/2015 21:50, Raoul Snyman wrote:
> 1. On your disconnected computer, instead of upgrading by running
>    "sudo apt-get update" and "sudo apt-get upgrade", run
>    "apt-offline set --update apt-offline.sig"

Sorry, just one small correction. Do the steps as I mentioned, and that
will update your repository indexes. To upgrade your packages, follow
those steps *again*, but this time use:

   $ apt-offline set --update --upgrade apt-offline.sig

Remember that you need to use the first command the first time,
otherwise your computer is not going to know which packages to update.

--
Raoul Snyman
e: raoul at snyman.info
Please note that my e-mail address has changed!