[ubuntu-za] Brother colour laser.

Frans de waal meesterarend at gmail.com
Tue Feb 10 06:45:12 UTC 2015

On Feb 10, 2015 7:36 AM, "Ian Stirling" <ian at stirlingsolutions.co.za> wrote:

> Greetings all,
> I have brother colour laser printer that I would like to get working on
my ubuntu network at my shop/internet cafe. My machines see it on the
network and install it with no problems. When I do a test print it appears
to go well. The job makes it in and out of the queue with no errors but
nothing happens at the printer. Any ideas?
> Thanks and have a fab day.
> Ian Stirling
> 072 221 7064 | 033 330 3433

Hi Ian I had a similar issue you can start by checking your printer drivers
on Ubuntu... Maybe log into cups and try from there. Cups is @ 127.0.0.1:631
on each machine...  You may need to enable login from the browser by
editing the cups config file.