[ubuntu-za] active

Greg Eames geames at lantic.net
Wed Dec 2 13:49:38 UTC 2015

Hi Lee

I think I may found what you are talking about. When resizing my browser,
at one point the orange when bar at the top cuts the main Sawubona heading,
this seems to happen in the transition from big to medium or from small to
medium sized browser window.

Can you confirm this is what you where talking about?

I am using a 15 inch laptop, so that may explain the difference between our
experience.

Kind regards
Greg Eames