[ubuntu-za] Help request: Everlasting Flash disk on Ubuntu?

Jan Greeff jan at verslank.net
Tue Aug 18 17:08:23 UTC 2015

Thks Raoul, its on a friend's laptop - it shows a cd in the launcher,
comes on after a while and stays there. It only goes away when I use
"unlock from launcher." If I open it, it shows four files, two are win
exe files. None of them can be deleted.

The lappie's email is not working, hopefully it will come right this
evening, then I can send a screenshot.