[ubuntu-za] Fwd: [loco-contacts] Global Jam this weekend

Raoul Snyman raoul at snyman.info
Sun Aug 9 16:01:51 UTC 2015

FYI

-------- Original Message --------
From: Craig Maloney <craig at decafbad.net>
Sent: 07 August 2015 6:04:25 PM SAST
To: "Ubuntu local community team (LoCo) contacts" <loco-contacts at lists.ubuntu.com>
Subject: [loco-contacts] Global Jam this weekend

Much like a ninja creeping undetected into your living room it appears
Global Jam snuck up on us

http://loco.ubuntu.com/events/global/3139/

If enough folks are interested in participating I'll create an event for
our group and get it on the map.

Regardless there's plenty to do. Here's a list of the "papercuts" that
need addressing:

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/One%20Hundred%20Papercuts/Fix/Lists%20of%20bugs

We'll be online via the IRC channel so if anyone wants to get started
feel free to pop in and say "hello!"

(IRC instructions are available via our team page:
http://loco.ubuntu.com/teams/ubuntu-us-mi/)

Hope to see you there!

   Craig Maloney  (craig at decafbad.net)        http://decafbad.net
     "Work hard, rock hard, eat hard, sleep hard, grow big,
      wear glasses if you need 'em." -- The Webb Wilder Credo