[ubuntu-za] Documentation User Group

William Walter Kinghorn williamk at dut.ac.za
Wed Apr 15 08:50:42 UTC 2015

Hi Jacques,

I have tried to set up Booktype locally, but not succeeded, I don't have a server on the net

Is there anyone on this list, that could figure out how to install Booktype locally, then create a document telling us how to do it
or has a server we can host Booktype on, for us to start things

The reason I tried to set up Booktype locally, was so that I could learn how to use the software, and for people who don't have internet or lots of bandwidth ( schools )
Also to have some Booksprints ( http://www.booksprints.net/about/ ), which I would like a server in the room

William