[ubuntu-za] Documentation User Group

William Walter Kinghorn williamk at dut.ac.za
Wed Apr 1 14:19:48 UTC 2015

Hi Marius,

There is a lot of documentation to be done, so having a place where we can do collaborative editing, is a good thing, and will allow us to concentrate on the parts that we know

Pubsweet and Booktype, do a lot of the book formatting for us, to try out Booktype, look here : http://booktype-demo.sourcefabric.org/

To look at some of the books created in Pubsweet : http://www.booksprints.net/books/

To look at what Pubsweet looked like in April 2014 : http://www.booksprints.net/2014/04/pubsweet-enters-the-game/

William