[ubuntu-za] Remote Desktop

Bill Cairns cairnsww at gmail.com
Wed May 28 17:05:47 UTC 2014

Thanks Lee but, well, that's the question I am asking [?]

I would like to be able to run a normal Unity environment on machine B
while actually running on machine A. And I mean run everything including
Office, Gimp, Scribus ... Perhaps the right answer is: why would I want to
do that? ! Because it's there I suppose.

Remember - I don't have a monitor on B.

I don't understand the implications of ssh -X. What would I do next?

ssh top?

Bill