[ubuntu-za] Help!

Miles msdomdonner at gmail.com
Wed May 21 11:01:57 UTC 2014

I agree. Took me a while to get things as I'm used to them.
I used a few links
http://www.enqlu.com/2014/03/things-to-do-after-installing-ubuntu.html

http://scienceblogs.com/gregladen/2014/04/24/10-or-20-things-to-do-after-installing-ubuntu-14-04-trusty-tahr/
And maybe or most likely a few more. I have just started playing
minetest with the fly and monkey and couldnt see anything at night,
while they carried on regardless. Found I had to use nvidia settings and
make contrast less and gamma more, now i see the sneaks in the dark. I
kept falling into holes
hehe