[ubuntu-za] Help!

Jan Greeff jan at verslank.net
Wed May 21 08:26:36 UTC 2014

Miles, you and you other young Turks in the community must now please
help the old man.

My feeling is that somebody in the know should be made aware that Compiz
Config default settings wreaks havoc in the latest Ubuntu LTS release.
Or is it just me that did something irrational that noboody else in
their right young mind would do?

Jan