[ubuntu-za] Help!

Jan Greeff jan at verslank.net
Tue May 20 17:13:31 UTC 2014

In an attempt to solve a problem in my Unity settings, I have reset
Compiz Config to default settings.

Now I have a problem: my system is set to open Thunderbird by default
and the app opens so large that I cannot find any settings buttons or
menu buttons. All I can access is the main sections of Thunderbird, all
other setting buttons are outside my desktop.

Is there a way to access my system settings to change the size of my
desktop? Or via bios? I will be able to see new mails that come in.

Jan