[ubuntu-za] Trusty menu behaviour

Jan Greeff jan at verslank.net
Sat May 17 18:24:33 UTC 2014

Can somebody please help?

My Ubuntu 14.04 menu behaviour seems to have gone awry. I used to be
able to access miniature versions of more than one window in the same
app simultaneously; for example, when I had two or more sites open in
the browser I could simply click on the Firefox icon to see miniature
versions of all the currently open websites from where I could select
which one I wanted to see.

This feature is no longer working; the same applies to Thunderbird, etc.

The problem appears to have started when I installed Unity Tweak Tool
and Tweak Tool, but when I uninstall these apps the problem remains. I
have tried various options offered by the tweak tools but to no avail.

Jan