[ubuntu-za] WiFi on Ubuntu Server

Charl Wentzel charl.wentzel at vodamail.co.za
Thu May 15 22:00:03 UTC 2014

On 15/05/2014 23:05, Marius Kruger wrote:
> Maybe see what it does if you boot of an install usb eg lubuntu  (will
> probably take a while).
> Otherwise I'd try 14.04 ..
Thanks Marius

This is on an embedded PC, so I'm pretty limited to Server Edition.

I did however manage to get it working, by replacing the WiFi card and
antenna.  I think the antenna connection was not so great which made it
look like it was working, but not well enough to actually establish a
permanent connection.  So the setup was in fact correct as it appeared
to be.

Charl