[ubuntu-za] sshfs

Bill Cairns cairnsww at gmail.com
Tue May 13 05:35:08 UTC 2014

Thanks William - ownCloud looks (at a very brief glance) to be pretty good.
I will study it some more.

My server is used for backup (2 Linux desktops and 2 Windows machines). It
is doing what I want it to do, but I can see the advantages of an automatic
sync for some directories.

Now with my Linux machines able to access one another's data directly I can
regard then as having a single file store and obviate any need for
duplicating files between them. This is a great step forward for me.

Bill