[ubuntu-za] sshfs

William Walter Kinghorn williamk at dut.ac.za
Mon May 12 18:59:59 UTC 2014

Hi Bill,

I don't know what your requirements are, but have a look at ownCloud : http://owncloud.org/six/

Look at above link for what you can do with ownCloud six

You install it on your server, then you can link your clients, via the browser or via Desktop Sync Clients : http://owncloud.org/sync-clients/
Clients are for Linux, Mac and Windows

For a few linux distro you can use the repos
for Ubuntu, you need to add the repo to your server and clients, look here : http://software.opensuse.org/download/package?project=isv:ownCloud:community&package=owncloud

Then install owncloud on your server, and owncloud-client on the clients, or, on the clients use your fav browser

Hope this helps
William