[ubuntu-za] gamecenter

Bill Cairns cairnsww at gmail.com
Sat Jun 21 09:52:31 UTC 2014

When I cick on "GameCenter" I get something called "GoForFiles" which is
obviously a Windows program as it runs under Wine. It says "Please Wait
while Game Center Installs". After some time I then have "Jovvy" coming up
(with dots over the vs and the y) which is also a Windows program and which
tells me that it is  new way of playing, Click and Install. That is as far
as I am willing to let the little beast run.

I am running 14.04 - installed it about the beginning of May. I think this
has been around since the beginning.

Bill