[ubuntu-za] Lubuntu-specific Release Materials

Raoul Snyman raoul at snyman.info
Fri Jun 6 22:50:01 UTC 2014

Hi folks,

I've been contacted by the Lubuntu team about materials for the
release(s). They have been busy preparing Lubuntu-specific materials to
be translated and sent all over the world to the various LoCo teams to
present alongside Ubuntu at the release parties and such other
occasions. They want to know if anyone would like to have materials for
Lubuntu (and Afrikaans translations where needed).

Let me know, and I'll get it sorted out.

--
Raoul Snyman