[ubuntu-za] Network connection issues - Wifi

Frans de waal meesterarend at gmail.com
Fri Jan 3 09:20:32 UTC 2014

For starters plug in the dongle then look at dmesg for any error messages
concerning the WiFi dongle... Then also have a look at the output of the
lsusb command if you do not under stand the output of the commands paste it
here and we'll try to help further. Also try looking at the firmware
packages in synaptic for a solution.

Frans de Waal
cell: 076 639 8315
skype: meesterarend1

Wie plant en wie natgooi is nie belangrik nie.
Die belangrike Eebn is God want dit is Hy wat laat groei.
1 Korintiers 3:7