[ubuntu-za] [SPAM] Re: Search for attachments

Lee Sharp leesharp at hal-pc.org
Wed Dec 10 13:46:38 UTC 2014

On 12/10/2014 04:38 AM, Wayne Abroue wrote:
> Haha...Does this mean a retraction on 14.04 is in order..?

Not from me.  I am running it on two systems to learn the quirks, but I
am not happy.  (And I am missing some functionality)   But I am still
holding my primary machine to 12.04 and customer deployments are still
on 12.04 for now.  I will keep banging on 14.04 so I have a place to go
when 12.04 get unsupported, but that place may end up being Mint...

			Lee