[ubuntu-za] Search for attachments

dave.apter dave.apter at gmail.com
Wed Dec 10 06:33:02 UTC 2014

Basically everything went wrong when 'upgrading' to 14.04lts from 12.02lts. A bit like the move from XP to Vista!
14.04 might be the reason to move to Debian.
14.04lts really offers no improvement.   Am I waiting for Mir/unity8/Ubuntu-phone/Ubuntu-tv/etc  in vain.... All just vapour ware.... ?
Perhaps my children are right and Apple is the solution.  Now that concept really horrifies me!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.