[ubuntu-za] Free access to sport channels

Neil Oosthuizen nlsthzn at gmail.com
Sun Aug 17 09:32:13 UTC 2014

Most of the channels on Wiziwig use simple Flash players littered with
advertising.  And the broadcasters turnover is high as what they are
doing is illegal and very often they are found out and have to stop
(or just got blocked by other means).  I do use it from time to time
however as I am situated in a country where I don't have to much
choice :/

Neil