[ubuntu-za] JOB: Linux Kernel Software Engineer | Facebook Careers

Hilton Gibson hilton.gibson at gmail.com
Thu Aug 7 06:29:42 UTC 2014

Facebook is seeking a Linux Kernel Software Engineer to join our Kernel
team, with a primary focus on the networking subsystem. Our goal over the
next few years is for the Linux kernel network stack to rival or exceed
that of FreeBSD. The Facebook kernel team is responsible for developing
fixes and new features that are primarily driven by internal needs and
emerging industry trends. As a member of that team, you will play an
integral role in improving kernel stability, performance, observability,
and manageability. Additionally, you will help work with the wider Linux
community including upstream developers, vendors, and optionally
conferences. This position is full-time and located in our Menlo Park
office.

https://www.facebook.com/careers/department?req=a0IA000000Cz53VMAR