[ubuntu-za] Trusty Tahr not so trusty?

Jan Greeff jan at verslank.net
Wed Apr 30 07:11:24 UTC 2014

Good, solid strategic comments, thanks Charl.

My apologies if my heading sent the wrong message; Trusty is by far the
best fresh-install experience that I have had. I asked for and received
many comments that helped me to decide to go the fresh install route,
and am not at all sorry. It co-incided with the arrival of my new SSD
and everything is working extremely well.

The only little niggle at this stage is my Nokia cellphone not
connecting to transfer images, not a big deal.

Take care,

Jan