[ubuntu-za] Trusty Tahr not so trusty?

Charl Wentzel charl.wentzel at vodamail.co.za
Tue Apr 29 20:42:55 UTC 2014

PS: I see Linux Mint is toying with the idea of sticking to Ubuntu LTS
releases rather than updating to the interim releases. The thinking is
that it takes a lot of time to keep up with the latest releases. They
would rather "upgrade" once every two years and spend the time to update
their desktop environments (Cinnamon & Mate) and core applications
instead. This would make for a much more stable environment while still
getting new features and usability improvements where it matters.

It sounds like a pretty good idea to me.

Charl