[ubuntu-za] NEWS: 5 reasons LibreOffice and GIMP will not replace Microsoft Office and Photoshop

jako dormakorp at vodamail.co.za
Fri Sep 27 12:00:50 UTC 2013

I use MS office all day every day @ work.
I have tried to go over to libre office no success. Libre office does
not have a worthwhile replacement for MS office ACCESS to speak of.

Not to say that i dislike Ubuntu i any way i use that aswell and enjoy
using it but Libre Office it not for me personally it not worth the evert.

Jako Smal
IT Manager
Dormakorp