[ubuntu-za] NEWS: 5 reasons LibreOffice and GIMP will not replace Microsoft Office and Photoshop

Frans de waal meesterarend at gmail.com
Fri Sep 27 10:06:59 UTC 2013

Only thing office are good for is converting presentations to video...

Also done with a screen recorder and patience.

On Sep 27, 2013 11:27 AM, "Karl Wortmann" <karlwortmann at gmail.com> wrote:

> Before even clicking the link I thought "surely an article that has 5
reasons why gimp and libreoffice WILL replce microsoft office and photoshop
would be a better read" :)

> I read it, and I must say, the author really needs more exposure to the
software he is writing about, and a lot more patience when using said
software! Most of his "reasons" are actually personal preferences or lack
of knowledge on how to do what he wants. :)

http://www.c-integration.com/blog/showpost.php/87-5-reasons-libreoffice-and-gimp-will-not-replace-microsoft-office-and-photoshop