[ubuntu-za] Grub2 and other problems

Bill Cairns cairnsww at gmail.com
Thu Sep 26 18:16:00 UTC 2013

Thanks everyone for your help and suggestions. Eventually I became
convinced that my 160 GB hard drive was giving all kinds of strop and
installed instead on the 500 GB drive - I did not want to because it meant
backing up a lot of backup files ... But since I did it I have installed
fine and everything looks good. Hold thumbs.

Bill