[ubuntu-za] Incoming mail envelope

Bruce Pieterse dev at otq.za.net
Wed Sep 18 17:09:16 UTC 2013

On 18/09/2013 17:35, Jan Greeff wrote:
> Mine worked on my previous 12.04 install but this and my webcam never
> got going when I went back to 12.04. Leave well enough alone!
>
> On 18/09/2013 16:12, Lee Sharp wrote:
>> On 09/18/2013 08:55 AM, Jan Greeff wrote:
>>> Can somebody please point me in the right direction? My Thunderbird
>>> incoming mail indicator (Ubuntu 12.04) does not change to blue when new
>>> mail arrives.
>>>
>>> I have been looking for fixes on the forums but those I find do not
>>> work
>>> and the other sites seem to have stepped off this question.
>>
>> Hmmm...  Mine neither.  But the thing has been so useless since the
>> inclusion that I never noticed!
>>
>>             Lee

Hi Guys,

Have a look at the last post, I suspect that your subscriptions have
been turned off:
http://askubuntu.com/questions/177127/how-to-configure-thunderbird-to-notify-new-mails-only-in-certain-folders

Regarding the PPA you mentioned earlier, the user has deactivated his
account and last contributed on Launchpad in 2010.[1]

[1] https://launchpad.net/~ruben-verweij-deactivatedaccount

--
All the best,

Bruce