[ubuntu-za] Sudden Firefox problems

Wikus wikus at cheetah-microsystems.com
Mon Sep 16 09:19:40 UTC 2013

Have anybody else noticed sudden firefox problems ?

All of a sudden I have many sites that don't work , especially drop-down
boxes and forms that must be filled in.
This is on 3 different pc's and installs on both 12.04 and 13.04 so
can't be related to just 1 pc.
I know it's firefox related as chromium works on every site that don't
work with firefox.
Anybody know of an update recently that broke something in firefox ?
Any suggestions where to start looking ?
Firefox version 23.0 on all affected pc's.

It's things like empty drop down boxes that don't contain data , buttons
that don't work , filling in forms that don't work etc.

Thank you

- Wikus

--
      _