[ubuntu-za] Ubuntu virus-free but what about bugs?

Percy Langa percylanga at gmail.com
Wed Sep 11 13:54:18 UTC 2013

On 2013/09/11 12:30 PM, Jan Greeff wrote:
> A bug has been reported to the effect that the "-" button in the
> pictures folder of the desktop images in Ubuntu 12.04 does not work,
> so we can upload images via "+" but cannot delete them via "-".

Howzat Jan,

Does this issue persist if you:
- Use a different desktop environment / window manager (KDE, LXDE,
Openbox, etc)
- Use a different image viewer application
- Login as different user (guest account)

Lastly, when did the issue start? Could it be after a recent
software/security update?

Percy