[ubuntu-za] Ubuntu virus-free but what about bugs?

Jan Greeff jan at verslank.net
Wed Sep 11 10:30:13 UTC 2013

A bug has been reported to the effect that the "-" button in the
pictures folder of the desktop images in Ubuntu 12.04 does not work, so
we can upload images via "+" but cannot delete them via "-".

What puzzles me is that a little bug like this cannot be too difficult
to rectify, why is it not done?

What also puzzles me is the fact that, when I load new images to this
pictures folder, they get deleted every time when I close the page,
however, some images that I have deleted to trash have found their way
to the pictures folder and are stuck there, there is apparently no way
that I can delete them.

Jan