[ubuntu-za] [Petition to National Department of Basic Education] Re-evaluate the implementation plan for standardising to Delphi over Java

Hilton Gibson hilton.gibson at gmail.com
Thu Oct 31 17:56:54 UTC 2013

Is this any good: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lazarus_(IDE)

Just asking as a non programmer.

Cheers

hg

On 31 October 2013 19:40, Marius Kruger <amanic at gmail.com> wrote:

> Posting to the ubuntu community who also expressed concerns..

*Hilton Gibson*
Ubuntu Linux Systems Administrator
JS Gericke Library
Room 1025D
Stellenbosch University
Private Bag X5036
Stellenbosch
7599
South Africa

Tel: +27 21 808 4100 | Cell: +27 84 646 4758
http://library.sun.ac.za
http://za.linkedin.com/in/hiltongibson
http://staff.lib.sun.ac.za/~hgibson/docs/cv/cv.html