[ubuntu-za] Lightning calendar

Bruce Pieterse dev at otq.za.net
Sat Oct 26 07:28:56 UTC 2013

On 26/10/2013 09:01, Wikus wrote:
> Guys I have exactly the same problem , Lightning 2.6.1 completely
> broken after Tuesday's update :-(
> Jan I don't use any Compiz settings , so I don't think that is the
> problem. I suspect something in the
> Tuesday update broke it. Also my Unity dash since then app and file
> lenses don't work properly
> anymore. ( don't show recent and search don't work )
>
> - Wikus
>
>      _
>     | |
>     | |
>  ---   ---
> |J E S U S|
>  ---   ---
>     | |
>     | |
>     | |
>     | |   My King
>     ---
>
> On 25/10/2013 23:05, Jan Greeff wrote:
>> I'm not sure if there is a connection, but I activated and then
>> deactivated wobbly windows via Compiz, now my Lightning calendar in
>> Thunderbird has become disabled. I see that the Lightning 2.6.1
>> version is shown as "broken" - could this be my problem and how do I
>> revert to the 2.6 version?
>>
>> Jan

Morning,

Yes 2.6.1 is broken. I just upgraded as well and nothing works. Read the
comments here: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/thunderbird/addon/lightning/

You can download the 2.6 version from here
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/thunderbird/addon/lightning/versions/2.6 and
manually install it in Thunderbird (You don't need to uninstall the
previous version).

--
All the best,

Bruce