[ubuntu-za] Lightning calendar

Wikus wikus at cheetah-microsystems.com
Sat Oct 26 07:01:34 UTC 2013

Guys I have exactly the same problem , Lightning 2.6.1 completely broken
after Tuesday's update :-(
Jan I don't use any Compiz settings , so I don't think that is the
problem. I suspect something in the
Tuesday update broke it. Also my Unity dash since then app and file
lenses don't work properly
anymore. ( don't show recent and search don't work )

- Wikus

      _
     | |
     | |