[ubuntu-za] php list on Joomla-based website

Jan Greeff jan at verslank.net
Tue Oct 22 19:11:10 UTC 2013

Hi everybody, is there anyone out there who can help met with php list?

I am using php list to manage newsletters on my Joomla-based website.

The php website forums appear to be nonexistent, so I have nowhere else
tot turn to with my problem.

When I mail a newsletter via php list, the system seems to freeze all
subscribers whose mails were not processed once and refuses to send all
future mails to these subscribers.

How do I identify and reactivate these subscribers and how do I avoid
the problem from recurring?

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Jan