[ubuntu-za] Postfix explained

Charl Wentzel charl.wentzel at vodamail.co.za
Sat Oct 12 10:26:14 UTC 2013

Thanks Stefano

This was REALLY helpful.

My most common scenario is a server on my LAN, what want's to send
notifications, e.g. RAID or a business application.

So based on this, for a server:
a. on my LAN,
b. behind a NAT firewall, and
c. a email server hosted on the Internet,
I would setup a satellite system so notifications can be sent to an
email account of my choice.

Thanks, again! I really appreciate this.

Regards
Charl