[ubuntu-za] Fwd: Shameful day in South African education history.

Johan Mynhardt johanmynhardt at gmail.com
Wed Oct 9 10:35:39 UTC 2013

On 9 October 2013 09:11, jeandre henderson <theblazehen at gmail.com> wrote:

> This is absolutely disgusting!
>
> I'm just glad that I will be in the last group of learners doing java.
>
> I feel sorry for my fellow learners in the lower grades.

The Delphi part is sad indeed. I came from a Delphi-based background
(because it was taught in the Free State) and then later discovered java.
I did not understand OOP until I started with Java, because Delphi and it's
RAD-style development is like buying the pre-baked cake, you just need to
do the icing.

What I can see from this is that the DOE continues their streak in taking
the easy/lazy road.

--
Johan Mynhardt

Netiquette Guidelines: http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc1855
+2772 432 8108 |johanmynhardt[at]gmail.com
http://nuvolari.co.za | http://johanmynhardt.co.za/
http://mythumbprint.mobi/johanmynhardt