[ubuntu-za] Ubuntu Edge

Steyn Geldenhuys djsgeldenhuys at gmail.com
Fri Jul 26 09:40:13 UTC 2013

The current price for the Edge is $725 and you have to add $30 for
shipping, but there are only 200 units left on that price tier. The next
price tier is $775.
The double Edge is $1400 and add $30 for shipping. So teaming up for a
double Edge would cost $715 each, where the current price is $755.
(including shipping)