[ubuntu-za] AWESOME NEWS- MTN joins the Ubuntu touch carrier group

Leon Gert Marincowitz lmarincowitz at gmail.com
Wed Jul 17 15:39:28 UTC 2013

The whole point of the Carrier Advisory Group is to avoid fragmentation and
get service providers on board before the get go.
And then allow for differentiation between carriers but keep them out of
the kernel and only in user space-which would make updates easier.

Best

Leon G. Marincowitz
    Apologies for brevity, sent from smartphone
lmarincowitz at gmail.com