[ubuntu-za] Wine woes (again)

Wesley Werner wesley.werner at gmail.com
Thu Jul 11 20:03:10 UTC 2013

I can't vouch for Virtualbox, but it seems like QEMU / KVM has usb
passthrough [1]. I have not used this feature of KVM before so cannot give
you specifics.

I feel your pain on this, and feel you are delving into a world that would
involve voodoo. Good luck!

[1]: http://qemu.weilnetz.de/qemu-doc.html#usb_005fdevices

--
Wesley