[ubuntu-za] Creating DVDs

Wikus wikus at cheetah-microsystems.com
Fri Jul 5 09:56:34 UTC 2013

Percy , no I only used 12.10 for a little while and went back to 12.04
as 12.10 was very bad.

So then it was from 12.04 to 13.04. All of which was fresh installs
every time.
I went up to 13.04 because I wanted to use the latest software. Only
security related software are
updated in LTS and not any of the others. I don't want to stay on older
software. This is a big weakness
LTS has.

I am very happy with 13.04 , it's a very solid release. This is the only
problem I have and would
rather stick with Bombono for now than going back to 12.04. Just a
personal preference of mine.
Bombono can do the job , it just have a very time consuming way of
creating menus and is the only
reason why I prefer DVDstyler ( that is broken on my 13.04 ).
I will deal with the slightly longer time Bombono takes for the job for now.

- Wikus

      _
     | |
     | |