[ubuntu-za] Creating DVDs

Percy Langa percylanga at gmail.com
Fri Jul 5 09:29:52 UTC 2013

I assume you had 12.10 or 12.04 LTS prior to 13.04. Stupid question: Is
there a reason why you choose not to roll back to 12.10 or 12.04? Better
still, for stability and peace of mind, I would stay with LTS. You can
always use virtual box to test new releases for compatibility with your
favourite apps.

my 1c.

Cheers,
Percy