[ubuntu-za] Some tuff job

Frans de waal meesterarend at gmail.com
Tue Jul 2 15:35:55 UTC 2013

On Jul 2, 2013 3:12 PM, "Dewald Noeth" <djnoeth at gmail.com> wrote:

> So no internet access and no blank CD's?

Yep

Internet acces are provided by telkom satelite... notb sure about the costs
but I'll get what I need by tommorrow then the problem should bbe sorted.

I got it booting over lan to a virtualbox instance but I'm not sure about
using dd to clone such an instance looks like something to investigatee
though... If only the boot did not take at least half an hour with no
interference...

Well have a great evening all I have only a few minutes' rest before we
stary working again.

> Dewald J. Noeth
> 083 291 7799
> djnoeth at gmail.com
> "Only two things are infinite - the universe and human
> stupidity, and i'm not so sure about the universe."
> Albert Einstein
>

> On 2 July 2013 15:00, Frans de waal <meesterarend at gmail.com> wrote:
>>

>> On Jul 2, 2013 2:45 PM, "Dewald Noeth" <djnoeth at gmail.com> wrote:
>> >
>> > How about installing one of the other Ubuntus (Ubuntu/Kubuntu/Xubuntu)
and then installing a bundle...

>> Would have been great but as I mentioned before this was a surprise
install...
>> I might be able to get my hands on my external dvd rom b tomorow with
the dvd's needed to install then all this should be sorted

>> > Dewald J. Noeth
>> > 083 291 7799
>> > djnoeth at gmail.com
>> > "Only two things are infinite - the universe and human
>> > stupidity, and i'm not so sure about the universe."
>> > Albert Einstein

mode. You need to have the usb connected when turning on so the bios sees
it.