[ubuntu-za] Adding the Mate Desktop to your Ubuntu improves performance try it out for your self and let us know

juank at vodamail.co.za juank at vodamail.co.za
Thu Jan 24 08:09:44 UTC 2013

Hi Nico

I love that desktop, well I have been using gnome-panel all the time, pretty much the same look and performance.
But I decide to get in to unity, cause soon it will be on ubuntu tablets and phones. Let's face it, it will work best on those platforms.

But I agree the performance is much better. So I hope, I know, that unity will improve a lot really soon.

Juan