[ubuntu-za] Introduction

Miles msdomdonner at gmail.com
Sat Dec 7 12:12:15 UTC 2013

-----Original Message-----
From: Jan Greeff <jan at verslank.net>
To: Ubuntu South African Local Community <ubuntu-za at lists.ubuntu.com>
Cc: Lien Coetzer <liencoetzer at gmail.com>
Subject: [ubuntu-za] Introduction
Date: Sat, 07 Dec 2013 05:55:59 +0200
Mailer: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux i686; rv:24.0) Gecko/20100101
Thunderbird/24.1.1

Dear Ubuntu Community,

May I introduce a new convert to Ubuntu from the ranks of the senior
citizens, mrs. Lina Coetzer from Warmbaths.

Lina does proof reading for writers and is in the process of adapting to
Libre Office after having used Ms Word for many years. Not an easy
process for us oldies, but I am sure that with your competent support
and guidance, she will soon no longer be looking over her shoulder.

Best wishes,

Jan

Hi there old man. Well done. Convert more people.
Hello Lina, welcome to Ubuntu, may your stay be a happy one.

Regards
Miles