[ubuntu-za] Forcing me back to Microsoft

Johan Mynhardt johanmynhardt at gmail.com
Tue Aug 6 17:07:45 UTC 2013

To throw in my own weight: SARS is failing miserably in supporting Linux,
irrespective whether your flash version is supported or not.

I've tried last year, with a more recent version than the version they
supposedly supported - no luck. This year, with chrome (not chromium) and
the built-in flash, and still no luck.

It's not a matter of which version is supported on Linux, but from my
experience they don't support Linux even if you do have the right version.

I might be the odd one out though.

--
Johan Mynhardt

Netiquette Guidelines: http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc1855
+2772 432 8108 |johanmynhardt[at]gmail.com
http://nuvolari.co.za | http://johanmynhardt.co.za/
http://mythumbprint.mobi/johanmynhardt